Our KYC Policy
As per AML Law the Financial Organization applies enhanced customer identification and due diligence procedures to customers, that pose a high level of risk for money laundering or terrorist financing and are classified by the Financial Organization as high risk on the basis of its customers’ acceptance.
Centrum Markets, a trademark of Centrum Capital Ltd, holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Centrum Markets aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method. When you deposit funds we will require the following documents to be provided to our KYC department:
Requested Documents (For Natural persons)
- A copy of your valid passport or ID.
- A copy of a recent utility bill (not older than 3months) in your name and address if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: email@example.com
Requested Documents (For Legal Entity’s)
- Certified true copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Certified true copy of the Certificate of Incorporation / Registration.
- Certified true copy of the Certificate of Incumbency and Good Standing or
- Certified true copy of the Certificate of Directors or equivalent.
- Certified true copy of the Certificate of Shareholders.
- Certified true copy of a resolution of the board of directors authorizing the
signing of this Agreement and the relevant documents.
- Certified true copy of a resolution of the board of directors for the
representation of the Client by a third person (if applicable).
- Original Power of Attorney duly certified for the representation of the Client by
the Company (if applicable).
- Certified True copy of the Identity Card or Passport of representative(s)/
director(s)/Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s).
- Certified True copy of the Identity Card or Passport of the Authorized
Representative / Attorney (if applicable).
*Verification documents may require official translation to the English language.
*Depending on your deposit method you will be required to send us in case of:
- Credit card: a copy of the front side with only the 4 last digits visible and the back side with the CVV covered
- Wire transfer: proof of transfer
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit. Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as PDF or JPEG and then send them to us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them via your client portal.
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Centrum Markets holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Centrum Markets a safer place to trade.